Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Note to Chuck

Oh my goodness Chuck! I was just thinking about you and how I needed to send you a message or something! I've been at JL now for 4 days and I LOVE IT! Kelly is ridiculesly fun, my goodness you're around him for 5 minutes and he has you laughing so hard! They have me on Waitri and the first two days I felt like a headless chicken - running everywhere. 'Now where were those coffee cups again?' But today we had 2 more new people jump on the crew and I trained one of them on Waitri. I guess they felt like I knew my stuff enough? I think it was just so that I learned the job better. Ya know how teaching something does that for ya... But shoot girl - this snowmobile crew came in already half drunk. And they tore me apart! The Beer Cooler was WAY too cold and had frozen most of the alcohol so when i opened it, it spilled all over! And it was kinda a slow process so I had taken one can to the guy and left it on the table. I came back to the table and it was spilling all over the place! Ha! But I did fairly well they said, for a newbie ;). Jim, the supposed leader of the group, said that if I could remember their names when they came back tomorrow that they would give a 100% tip. Great, i didn't even hear their names. So he gave me a few hints to think about. I'm hoping for a $100 revelation. :)

I head out to RCA for training next week - I checked in with them last week just to let them know how I was coming along. The recruiter guy called me this morning and we chatted a bit. I'm fairly confident that I will get the job, but there always is that chance ya know? I just need to be myself, not be lazy, and make sure they know I'm completely interested!

Shoot Chels, life is so crazy right now, I started a blog to try and keep up with it all and post it to the world.

Kelly said that he loves you. "You know Chelsea? OMG I love that girl!"

Well dude - have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment